Monday, March 13, 2006

Sun's Out

It's early. Cold. Frosty. But sunny.

Solomon wants to go ride, I want to drink coffee. That bastard. Guess we'll meet at Stumptown.

Guess the Veloshop got jacked up a couple nights ago, some idiots smashed one of the huge plate glass windows. Molly may have terrible grammar, but at least she runs a pretty killer shop, so you should go buy some sweet track stuff from her.

I guess Portland's pretty spoiled on the killer bike shop front. Between the Gallery, River Shitty, Cycle-Path, Veloshop and Bike Central, if you can't find what you're looking for around here, you are a freak and what you're looking for is probably really lame.

Oh and hey, when did Floyd Landis become the man?



And why is he wearing those glasses?

DT

4 comments:

Molly Cameron said...

Terrible grammar?!

DT said...

"Friday night I got woken up by..."

David Godfrey said...

I have known Dean for a long time and one thing is for sure, he knows his grammar. I would go as far as to say he is an “expert.” God knows he has had enough practice correcting Battle Ground alumni all the time.

Anonymous said...

I know Dean's Grandma too.