Tuesday, March 18, 2008

pre-drive panic

So we're headed off to CSprings on Saturday and it seems like nothing is done. Mostly because we don't have much stuff, aside from clothes and bikes, so seems like we've been packing alot less than we should. Safe to say that moving sucks the big one. Hate, hate, hate.

Jenny and I are both sick. The sucky thing about having great friends is every night another group wants to take you out and celebrate one last time late into the night.

Anyone seen my iPod? I haven't. I'm this close to tears. THIS close.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One last hurrah (with me) on Thursday night. I'm leaving Friday for a bike race, believe it or not.

Anonymous said...

So why did I do it? I could offer a million answers, all false.
The truth is that I'm a bad person, but that's going to change, I'm going to change.
This is the last of this sort of thing. I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and
choosing life.
I'm looking forward to it already.
I'm going to be just like you: the job, the family, the fucking big television, the washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electrical tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisurewear, luggage, three-piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption, clearing the gutters, getting by, looking ahead, to the day you die

Scotty said...

tracey, dominate in CS and scar up some rookies on the piss for me.

BiG RiG